Multi
Multi
Support Testimonials
Topic Started: Monday, 14. March 2011, 19:55 (4,394 Views)
Madyy
Member Avatar
Level 14
Support Testimonials

Here at Outline, our Support Zone is always open. Whether you need help in designing or coding, or just general forum support, our staff team and members are ready and willing to help solve your problem.

Read this thread to find out what our members have to say about Outline's Support Zone.

For Testimonial Writers

Don't know what exactly you should write about? Here are a few ideas to help get you started!
  • Speed of support
  • Staff/Member knowledge of the subject they're providing support for
Off

Travis
Member Avatar
Level 9
When I joined this community, I had a question about coding and when I refreshed the page there was an immediate reply with the answer I needed. I had numerous questions and the speed and knowledge of the members/staff helping you find what you need is purely amazing. It doesn't matter what your question is regarding, these members are on top of it and we are all here to help another. You will be amazed with how quickly you find your problems/questions answered.
Posted Image
Member Silver Member Gold Member
Off

Geoffrey
Member Avatar
It's a love story, baby just say yes
I've never seen a support topic go unresolved for more than a day. You'll get a speedy reply to your question almost as soon as you post it a lot of times. The Staff really know what they're talking about the the members here know a lot too. Together, we can all help you learn just about anything. :)
Posted Image

Other Sigs
Awards & Memories
Off

zZJoennZz
Member Avatar
Level 2
I thought this forum was slow but now I know, the support was fast! And the community is very friendly not like others that they take the work seriously, this forum have fun :)
10/10 :) I will post more here and try to be active.
Off

Vocal.
Member Avatar
I <3 Rick
Outline has always been quick in resolving any issues I have had. They never disappoint!

BUY YOUR THEME/PRINT TODAY

Posted Image

In-Progress Themes
Carnival

Themes
Snowy Winter - Shay - Volumes of Summer - Moonlight - Exposition

Secret Pixel

Off

Talross
No Avatar
Level 1
Fast and friendly support! It took them about 6 hours, but most of that time was mainly because -I- was slow to respond, not them. I was at work(thus my slow replies), but the issue was solved by the time I got home.

The fix was quick and easy and everything runs great now!
Off

sadie
Member Avatar
Level 1
I have put in for 2 support requests and get a reply right away and everyone is very helpful :)
Off

ccrh
Member Avatar
Level 3
They are right on it.. If you have a problem, Cody or someone is always right there to help you.
Thanks for all you do...
ccrh.net

Off

Lewis.
Member Avatar
Awesomesauce.
I always come to Outline first if there's a question I need answering. 99% of the time I get the answer I was looking for, and I always get a reply within 24 hours.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Off

Pipperz
No Avatar
Level 1
I really needed code help, and within a half an hour, I got a perfect response with a working solution! I went to ZNR first, and I still haven't gotten a reply, and I went their yesterday! I know now that I will definitely come to Outline for support questions! :D
Off

mozzie
Member Avatar
Still Figuring It Out
I needed to be directed to a theme i couldn't find on here, with in 20 minutes i had it, brilliant . Thanks.
Posted Image

If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization.

Off

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Member Testimonials · Next Topic »

Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Outline Live