Multi
Multi
Community Testimonials
Topic Started: Monday, 14. March 2011, 20:29 (1,352 Views)
Madyy
Member Avatar
Level 14
Community Testimonials

Along with resources, Outline has an awesome community. Members can participate in normal discussions, many contests, forum games, and more! There's never a dull moment here with our members around. Don't be afraid, they don't bite...well, some of them. Just jump on in and be welcomed by our community. I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Read this thread to hear what our members have to say about Outline's community.

For Testimonial Writers

Don't know what exactly you should write about? Here are a few ideas to help get you started!
  • Member interactions
  • Threads created
  • Community Contests
  • Forum Games
Off

Aidan
Member Avatar
Level 12
Everything about the community is amazing. It's active, fun, and comforting. You can easily fit right into others just by introducing yourself, or easily making a post in any other topic. It really doesn't matter, it's great overall.

There are many fun games out there to just play when you have nothing better to do, or you may just enjoy them. Some have deeper meaning into them, but it's not necessary to post in everything so that doesn't really matter.

Contests have a lot of variety. The new contests that just keep popping-up are quite amusing, too. It's just something I really love. The great thing is you don't have to be a designer to participate, as there are several community-related, or just fun, contests out there. Really, a huge amount of them.

And activity is beyond amazing. I haven't really joined many forums in my time of foruming, but this is truly unbelievable. I see many (new) faces around the forum everyday, just posting, showcasing their designs, or anything of the sorts. It's all really great, and I like forums with a great-built community such as Outline.
Got ideas?
Off

Liam
Member Avatar
antiquusforum.com
One of the best communities I've been apart of.
Liam
#yolo
Off

Dewey
Member Avatar
Minister of Jargon and Pointless Words
The Community in Outline is just awesome. I will put that up before I continue. It is a little hard to get into but you REALLY need to check the Chat Thread. Something that I really enjoy about the Outline community is that we all know each other and when a new user comes in we are very glad to meet them. When you join try to ease yourself into the community. Log on in the evening and check the Chat Thread. The people are really nice, and slowly you will get to know them and the various nuances of Outline. Outline is easily one of the best forums I have ever seen solely on account of the Community (not to say however that the Themes aren't cool too).
Posted Image

Posted Image
Off

Travis
Member Avatar
Level 9
Before I get into what I have to say I will not be talking about the following: Forum Games and Community Contest as I do not take part in them.

As stated by Awd. above the members of this community are nice and would like to get to know everyone that steps foot in the community. You have to be open, not saying it;s easy but if you open up and kick back with us on the chat thread you'll be sure to gain friends and have a great time. I'd have to say the best thing about Outline is the interactions between each and every member. None of your beliefs will be dissed [only word I thought of] by anyone, if it does it's something that rarely ever ever happens or ever at all. When joining or lurking be sure to keep the chat thread in mind, you'll see me around. Bye now, thanks for reading.
Posted Image
Member Silver Member Gold Member
Off

Geoffrey
Member Avatar
It's a love story, baby just say yes
The community is what keeps me active and coming back to Outline. Everyday there is something going on and there is something exciting to talk about. Whether it be MoD's interesting topics in General Discussion or Madyy filling up the chat thread with her oh-so-interesting life, you won't be bored for long while you're here.

Don't take things too seriously though, we all joke around with each other and you're sure to be put in the middle of it if you stick around long enough. Just be relaxed and go with the flow.
Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess.

Posted Image

Other Sigs
Awards & Memories
Off

cynosure.x
Member Avatar
Reach for the stars.
So, this will be my first post in the Testimonial section and yes, it's in the community topic.
Why? Because I am all for community.

I've had my fair share of experience on Outline, had my times where I was extremely active, had times I was inactive for a while... There are reasons for that. xD Mostly, when I'm inactive, it's because I just forget to click on the bookmark that says 'Outline'.
But I keep returning and that, to me, is a huge thing.

Why do I keep coming back? Well it's not that I intentionally leave this place and then come back but in a way, I'm always curious to what people are doing on this forum. xD It interests me. And I love love love spending my time in the community areas because people are great, funny, kind, ...
Staff are also great (but that's for the other topic).

The topics... Wow, just wow. Every time I get on after it has been a while, LOADS of new topics have been made and it's fun to see new threads all the time. ^_^ I can't keep up with the Chat Thread but that's a good thing. Haha!

Anyway, although it may not seems so;
I <3 Outline. ^_^
Posted Image

Posted Image
Off

Hector
Member Avatar
goldie since 07/25/11
Outline is without doubt one of the finest communities I've been a member of, the member base is dedicated and the forum finds creative ways to stay at the top. The community contests are varied and well managed and that makes you want to participate.

The discussion are rich and varied and I have yet to see someone being openly rude, so the rules are enforced. All in all, you can't go wrong if you choose Outline!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Off

Hatori
Member Avatar
Consistently Inconsistent
The community's vibe is relaxing, conducive for proper posting, critiquing and commenting. The people are laid back, not too much inclined on the "srs bsns" (no pun intended) but more of a close tight nit community or probably close to what you may consider as one. The moment that you participate within the community, the more you'll feel the ease and comfort that each other may give.

The moment I stepped back here in Outline, I found out that the community is really welcoming, humble and oh so laid back. You won't regret being active here, and there is no boundary in how much you can be active here too. I feel that you can continue posting and someone somewhere will post with you.

One advice though if you're going to be indulge within the community, be ready to be smashed with many maddy, maddie, madyy and if you're going to be one of them, oh dear Lord, save me XD :)
Posted Image
Off

Stacha
Member Avatar
When you wear my flower, you make it beautiful.
Outline is the first forum I've felt like a part of in a long time. Although everyone here may not share the same opinions, but you'll never meet any sort of hostility. I'm not designer by any means, but I've managed to become an active member of this community. I've made wonderful friends that I've come to love, and I'm grateful to have a place that I can come to and relax after a stressful day.

Each and every new member is greeted enthusiastically and warmly, and it's so easy to feel as though you've been here for years. If you can't post daily, that's fine. You'll be welcomed back as an old friend every time you can log on. Even if you aren't into design, I strongly encourage you to become a part of this wonderful community.
Posted Image
In this world you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant. Well for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Add Me. | Ask Me.
Arahna Excerpt - Critique is super appreciated. :]
Frozen gorgeousness

My life.

Quote:

[9:10:49 PM] Cody: YOU'RE GETTING TOO FACTUAL
[9:10:58 PM] Stacha: FACTUAL, CODY?
[9:11:04 PM] Stacha: WE'RE TALKING ABOUT CHUPACABRAS
Off

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Member Testimonials · Next Topic »

Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Outline Live