Multi
Multi
  • Pages:
Theme Investment (not money tokens); Updated: 13/04/13
Topic Started: Friday, 25. November 2011, 14:35 (2,590 Views)
Janko
Member Avatar
Ultimate Tipsy Fan
Hi Guys

I am planning on using my tokens on investing in themes with no graphics packs so they can be used with a full graphics pack on many forums. Not for me but for every member here on Outline. Its something I want to do and I am awaiting a reply from Cody about a price for a full graphics pack. Basically I was wondering if I made a topic in the Outline Marketplace would anyone pitch in to help make the themes on this forum even better by making all of them have graphics packs. (If we can) I would love to do this as its something I really want to do because for people who cant design their is nothing worse than a theme with no graphics. :)

I would like your support in building not only a great graphics packs for themes but also a stronger community here at Outline. Please feel free to express your opinion & if you have an additions or improvements.

Completed Graphics Packs:
  • YeahYeahYeah by Foxx
  • Style District 1: Light by Tom
  • The Melting Mind by Lewis.
  • Fresh GFX by Vocal.
  • The Darkness by Metallicize
  • Chronos by Sith
  • Redemption by Sith (posted by Johnathon)
  • Endless Horizons by Lewis.
  • The Optist by Lewis.
  • Crash Into Me by Delirium
  • Designer Drugs by Cedric
  • She's Not Anyone by Foxx
Next Four To Be Requested Next: (based on what Cody & I have discussed to give staff time to recoup)Kind Regards
Janko
Posted Image
Off

Madyy
Member Avatar
Level 14
You could always request a full graphics pack in the request section. Full graphics packs are 800 tokens. You'd have to pick out a specific theme to request it for, but it'll get done that way. You can't request too many at once, only two or so every two weeks, I believe, but that's one thing you can do.
Posted Image
Off

Janko
Member Avatar
Ultimate Tipsy Fan
Madyy
Friday, 25. November 2011, 14:46
You could always request a full graphics pack in the request section. Full graphics packs are 800 tokens. You'd have to pick out a specific theme to request it for, but it'll get done that way. You can't request too many at once, only two or so every two weeks, I believe, but that's one thing you can do.
I thought that was when you bought a theme? I have 2 themes in mind at the moment. I have had a look into a few themes I remember and both so far haven't got a graphics pack. I'm trying to remember them & what do you think about everyone pitching in to complete the graphics packs? All of my tokens will be going into it. :)
Posted Image
Off

Madyy
Member Avatar
Level 14
Well, that price is for full graphics packs with theme requests, but I'm sure it'd be alright for something like this. I'll ask Cody about it later on to make sure. Everyone pitching in to help would be neat and they can do that if you request it - anyone can fill requests. You can just list all the graphic parts listed in the full graphic pack option and people can pick what they can make or a member can just make the whole graphic pack if they want. The marketplace could be used instead, I suppose, but I'm not real sure how. :P Since you already asked Cody, you can just wait for him to reply to figure out what to do.
Posted Image
Off

Steven
Member Avatar
WeDesignTheNet
It has been requested before. Full graphic requests are 800 tokens, which is a major discount than requesting each graphic separately, and each request you make will be completed in a timely manner, I will see to it :)

Thanks for your interest in helping out our database by the way!!
Steven | Outline Retiree | Ask your Favorite Retiree a Question!
Off

Geoffrey
Member Avatar
It's a love story, baby just say yes
I'll contribute some tokens if you need me to, I've got more than enough for what I need. :P
Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess.

Posted Image

Other Sigs
Awards & Memories
Off

Janko
Member Avatar
Ultimate Tipsy Fan
Chance
Friday, 25. November 2011, 15:52
It has been requested before. Full graphic requests are 800 tokens, which is a major discount than requesting each graphic separately, and each request you make will be completed in a timely manner, I will see to it :)

Thanks for your interest in helping out our database by the way!!

Your welcome and well I have been a member of this forum since 2008 I think & posts is one thing but I wanted to give something back to this great forum made by Sith & the friendliness of the staff too especially by friend Joey & Cody too. :)

GAK
Friday, 25. November 2011, 15:59
I'll contribute some tokens if you need me to, I've got more than enough for what I need. :P

Thanks GAK :) I'm not sure how many themes their will be but I'm sure there are quite a few I have 4 already listed in my preference notes. The best way to find out how many will be to go category by category.
Posted Image
Off

Geoffrey
Member Avatar
I sent you 1600, enough for 2 packs. :)

Everyone else, share some of your wealth for the good of the community. :P

Posted Image

Other Sigs
Awards & Memories
Off

Mini Maul
Member Avatar
The Greatest
Donated 4,000 tokens

Because i will never use them and its for a good cause <3

.♥.
Posted Image
Property of LadyV
Posted Image

.♥.
Want A Icon Pack Made?
PM me with details and i will put it on my to do list
.♥.
My Outline Stats
Off

Janko
Member Avatar
Ultimate Tipsy Fan
GAK
Friday, 25. November 2011, 16:53
I sent you 1600, enough for 2 packs. :)

Everyone else, share some of your wealth for the good of the community. :P
Thanks GAK I have spoke to Cody & its not 800 (thats for them with a theme) Its 1000 tokens which I think is fair (I suggested that price by the way lol). :)

Mini Maul
Saturday, 26. November 2011, 02:06
Donated 4,000 tokens

Because i will never use them and its for a good cause <3
Aww thanks Mini Maul. I will post the 2 topics now :) I have 4 themes already listed. :) If anyone knows any themes in the database feel free to post the link to the topic. Oh GAK does your Pokemon theme have graphics if not there is another one. :)

Update: First 2 themes complete grahics packs requested which are the following [/b]YeahYeahYeah by Foxx & Style District 1: Light by Tom
Posted Image
Off

Geoffrey
Member Avatar
If you're referring to Pokemon: Zekrom, I believe I made graphics for that.

Posted Image

Other Sigs
Awards & Memories
Off

Janko
Member Avatar
Ultimate Tipsy Fan
GAK
Saturday, 26. November 2011, 11:42
If you're referring to Pokemon: Zekrom, I believe I made graphics for that.

Yeah that was the theme I meant lol. I couldn't remember the name for it.
Posted Image
Off

IllegallySniped
Member Avatar
Island-Z v0.0.08
Could you please do Kieran's theme, Madness!
He said he didn't make the graphics and that he most likely will not in the future.

Please do not let such an amazing theme, go un-graphic'd. <-- Yes, I made graphic a verb!
Posted Image
With voices so small, they need help being heard.
Off

Steven
Member Avatar
WeDesignTheNet
IllegallySniped
Sunday, 27. November 2011, 11:05
He said he didn't make the graphics and that he most likely will not in the future.

Please do not let such an amazing theme, go un-graphic'd. <-- Yes, I made graphic a verb!
If that was requested, I'd have no problem with making those, of course after these 2 graphic packs are out of the way. Would be a fun little experiment for me :)
Steven | Outline Retiree | Ask your Favorite Retiree a Question!
Off

Janko
Member Avatar
Ultimate Tipsy Fan
Chance
Sunday, 27. November 2011, 14:21
IllegallySniped
Sunday, 27. November 2011, 11:05

If that was requested, I'd have no problem with making those, of course after these 2 graphic packs are out of the way. Would be a fun little experiment for me :)
Cool well I do have another 6 on the list currently however I can add it to the list no problem. Its a nice simple theme & have you considered recolouring the theme as it could be a nice addition. :)
Posted Image
Off

Andrew
Member Avatar
ぼくたちがすべてはばか。
I just donated 4000 tokens :D hope to see the day when every theme here has a complete graphics set :3
Posted Image

Professional web design/development services.http://wildandrewlee.com/
Off

Janko
Member Avatar
Ultimate Tipsy Fan
Pro
Sunday, 27. November 2011, 15:19
I just donated 4000 tokens :D hope to see the day when every theme here has a complete graphics set :3
Thanks Pro & that is my goal. :) As Cody has allowed me to post the other themes to I will post the next two. Once one of them is complete I will post another & so on. :) He said 4 would be ok to post so that is another two on the list. If anyone has any themes that they have designed that need graphics (has to be already in the database) then post the topic link, coder name and the theme name here. :) I am really grateful for everyone who has pitched in to help give graphics to all the themes here on Outline. :)
Posted Image
Off

Andrew
Member Avatar
ぼくたちがすべてはばか。
So I just got tokens from a shit load of tutorials I posted. Here's another 2000 tokens :3
Posted Image

Professional web design/development services.http://wildandrewlee.com/
Off

Janko
Member Avatar
Ultimate Tipsy Fan
Thanks Pro :) I haven't requested more than 4 so that I don't prevent other requests being completed. I have another 9 I think on a list ready to be requested :) I will find more when I'm on my laptop. :)
Posted Image
Off

Geoffrey
Member Avatar
Janko
Saturday, 3. December 2011, 04:57
Thanks Pro :) I haven't requested more than 4 so that I don't prevent other requests being completed. I have another 9 I think on a list ready to be requested :) I will find more when I'm on my laptop. :)
Why you putting your urgency on each of these as High? For one, that costs more and you also shouldn't be placing these above other requests that people actually plan to use immediately and not just add to a theme topic.

Posted Image

Other Sigs
Awards & Memories
Off

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Forum Discussion · Next Topic »
  • Pages:

Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Outline Live