Multi
Multi
Closed
Token Issue
Topic Started: Monday, 23. April 2012, 12:58 (275 Views)
Lover Boy
Member Avatar
Level 5
I have complained about it around a week or so, and now after it again Im facing the same old problem. My tokens aren't increasing. I have posted nearly 10+ posts in which 2 - 3 are topics and rest are posts. Its hardly increasing once in a while or not even in a while.
Posted Image
Off

Cody
Member Avatar
Winter is coming.
I'm sorry to hear that this issue is persisting - I'll speak to Joe and see if he can reset your token account and we'll see if that yields any results.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Off

Lover Boy
Member Avatar
Level 5
I will be happy if that problem gets solved, as you know how precious are outline tokens for people like me.
Posted Image
Off

Joe
Member Avatar
I love kangaroos.
Sorry, taking forever with this. Haven't had time to sit down and work on the new system or try to figure out what's going on with the current system. I can try to reset your password, but I doubt it'll resolve the issue. Per-post doesn't have anything to do with your token system password, but maybe there's a glitch somewhere and the reset will help. I'm fairly certain it won't help with anything unless you're having trouble donating to users right now as well (password reset fixes that).

With that said, we'll try it. I'm not sure how long it'll be until I get a newer system coded or the bug resolved in the current one. We'll try this even though it's pretty slim chances that it'll help. We can always refund you tokens once we do get it resolved, which is probably what will happen.

To reset your password, go to the link below and delete any tag that starts with `@}}}`.

http://outlineforum.com/msg/?c=10

Post here once you've done that, and then I will go delete your old password from the database. Then you will have to try to donate to someone to have the script create a new password for you (you don't have to submit it, you just will have to click the donate link on someone's profile).

Sorry for the trouble!
</Joseph>
Off

Aidan
Member Avatar
Level 12
PM sent to you, Lover Boy.

Outline Archives
F E E D B A C K

Thank you for your feedback- it has been discussed and moved to the archive.

Aidan | Outline Staff
Got ideas?
Get free apps and games (iOS and Android)
Off

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Archived Feedback · Next Topic »
Closed

Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Outline Live