Multi
Multi
PS- Button Tutorial -Beginners
Topic Started: Wednesday, 5. December 2012, 08:12 (1,766 Views)
Akash
Member Avatar
Akash = Sky
Creator: Akash(me)
Type of Tutorial: Button Tutorial for Beginners and advanced uses as well.
Preview: Posted Image
Download: Click
Usage: To learn how pentool works, basic notations and also to make swirls
Notes: This is a beginners tutorial, showing some basic techniques, made
in and for Photoshop CS5. Also it may find a use in understanding gloss techniques, sleek lines, and some other basic methods.
Advanced Users should also take a look.
I know it is very long for a web design tutorial, but I wanted to be very descriptive and to show every technique which is useful in not only making buttons, but also everywhere else.
If you have any problem with any step or want any further details about anything related to this tutorial or any other PS help, you can ask me anytime.

Posted Image

STAY TUNED, THIS WILL BE FUN !!

:akash:

Awards
Off

NWOntario
Member Avatar
Level 1
Cool tutorial. I went through it to get an idea of what you can do. Sure is a lot faster than changing colors and doing things pixel by pixel in paint....lol. The "Ctrl + N" thing just went to my EI and interestingly "Ctrl + Shift + N" put me in an incognito world. Fucking computers have a lot of layers to them.
Off

Aidan
Member Avatar
Level 12
I liked the result you showed us in the tutorial better. Probably because it was bigger. Maybe release this as a button set? Or is this for a theme? Anyway, nicely done. I'm sure beginners would find this useful. :)
Off

Akash
Member Avatar
Akash = Sky
NWOntario- Thanks, yeah there are lots and lots of layers whenever you design anything, but then you just get used to these as practice goes on :)

Aidan- Thanks :D
This button (set) was actually used in one of my theme Orangy :)
So I cannot release it separately. :P

Posted Image

STAY TUNED, THIS WILL BE FUN !!

:akash:

Awards
Off

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Theme & Layout · Next Topic »

Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Outline Live