Multi
Multi
Closed
Can you add this code to your forum?
Topic Started: Wednesday, 15. January 2014, 16:45 (955 Views)
NWOntario
Member Avatar
Level 1
When you hover over the various topics in graphics and themes triggers a search for picture code in that topic and displays it. Code in topic description area that a small preview window pops up to help you eliminate what is obviously not suitable quickly.
Off

Geoffrey
Member Avatar
It's a love story, baby just say yes
We have that (or did have) that code, though it may not be active on some of the newer themes. I haven't looked at it recently, so I can't give you much more help than that.
Posted Image

Other Sigs
Awards & Memories
Off

Cody
Member Avatar
Winter is coming.
Geoffrey
Wednesday, 15. January 2014, 16:54
We have that (or did have) that code, though it may not be active on some of the newer themes. I haven't looked at it recently, so I can't give you much more help than that.
The code went down when our old host did.

We understand the hassle of having to open each theme topic up, click on its preview link, and wait for that board to load only to find out it's not something you would have ever been interested in in the first place. We've had several solutions to this problem in the past (which we've code-named 'themeflow'), and unfortunately our most recent one was lost late last year when our databases were all lost. That being said, I'd like to begin development on a newer themeflow system soon, but there is no definite timetable for that.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Off

Aidan
Member Avatar
Level 12
Cody
Wednesday, 15. January 2014, 18:51
Geoffrey

We understand the hassle of having to open each theme topic up, click on its preview link, and wait for that board to load only to find out it's not something you would have ever been interested in in the first place. We've had several solutions to this problem in the past (which we've code-named 'themeflow'), and unfortunately our most recent one was lost late last year when our databases were all lost. That being said, I'd like to begin development on a newer themeflow system soon, but there is no definite timetable for that.
Perhaps you can consider this: http://unslider.com/

It's not ideal, and I don't think people would want to go through all the themes at once, but you could replace, let's say, the Featured page with an image slider.

Just an idea, or maybe something you could base another idea off of.
Off

Cody
Member Avatar
Winter is coming.
Aidan
Wednesday, 15. January 2014, 18:56
Cody
Wednesday, 15. January 2014, 18:51
Geoffrey

Perhaps you can consider this: http://unslider.com/

It's not ideal, and I don't think people would want to go through all the themes at once, but you could replace, let's say, the Featured page with an image slider.

Just an idea, or maybe something you could base another idea off of.
I wouldn't mind it for the featured themes, but it seems like scrolling through every theme one at a time can be time consuming. For the next themeflow I'm thinking more like a wall of images that you can scroll through and filter based on color (and maybe more depending on how ambitious we get). It'd take longer to load initially, but all of the themes would be immediately at your disposal after the first load.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Off

Cody
Member Avatar
Winter is coming.
Outline Archives
F E E D B A C K

Thank you for your feedback- it has been discussed and moved to the archive.

Cody | Outline Staff
Posted Image
Posted Image
Off

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Archived Feedback · Next Topic »
Closed

Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Outline Live