Multi
Multi
Closed
Add support for other forum software.
Topic Started: Saturday, 18. January 2014, 14:48 (858 Views)
varunchopra
Member Avatar
Veni, vidi, vici.
This would definitely bring more users to the forum. Not to mention that a lot of people would be willing to pay for services.
Off

Chance
No Avatar
Dang, dang, dang, skeet, skeet, skeet, She do that thing for three retweets
We do provide support for other forum softwares. It just may take a bit longer as Outline has always been a service to ZetaBoards, however, if any of our members happen to expand to other softwares, then we could expand our support to them as well. However, keep in mind that most of those who can develop and/or design on this forum would not look at expanding to any other software unless a price is in place, so we tend to keep the Requests section clean from any softwares other than ZetaBoards, and allow that business to be done in the Marketplace area of our forum. Hope this helps. :)
Posted Image
GET READY FOR A NEW OUTLINE...

Show our Guests how much you appreciate us by writing a testimonial!
| Ask me a question!

Off

varunchopra
Member Avatar
Veni, vidi, vici.
Oh, no. By requests, you'll be looking at banners and that sort of stuff. vBulletin/IPB skinning sites are dime-a-dozen.
They take $300 - $500 for custom skins and $30+ for pre-made skins. Free shit is out of the question. By adding support, you could be looking to make Outline a sort of a webmaster forum, I guess.
Off

Chance
No Avatar
varunchopra
Saturday, 18. January 2014, 15:05
Oh, no. By requests, you'll be looking at banners and that sort of stuff. vBulletin/IPB skinning sites are dime-a-dozen.
They take $300 - $500 for custom skins and $30+ for pre-made skins. Free shit is out of the question. By adding support, you could be looking to make Outline a sort of a webmaster forum, I guess.
Well we offer support for all of those softwares. I, myself, have contact with many different webmasters of various different softwares and access to all different softwares on a localhost for this specific purpose. If anyone is needing support for anything other than ZetaBoards then we can offer it. Right now we primarily offer ZetaBoards support mainly due to us being a ZetaBoards service forum for over 5 years. If any other software is brought up that would need our support, we can offer it, we just can't guarantee the quality we could with ZetaBoards due to our staff's long-term experience with ZetaBoards rather than other softwares. :)
Posted Image

| Ask me a question!

Off

varunchopra
Member Avatar
Veni, vidi, vici.
Glad to know.
Cheers, mate!
Off

Chance
No Avatar
Glad you got your answer! Have a wonderful day. :)

Outline Archives
F E E D B A C K

Thank you for your feedback- it has been discussed and moved to the archive.

Chance | Outline Staff
Posted Image

| Ask me a question!

Off

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Archived Feedback · Next Topic »
Closed

Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Outline Live