Multi
Multi
First Gaming Signature; COD Signature
Topic Started: Monday, 10. February 2014, 10:13 (940 Views)
unknownunder
Member Avatar
Level 1
This is my first gaming signature.This is my capable.I've got two versions for ya.

V1 :
Posted Image

V2 ( Blurred Version ) :
Posted Image

Comment your thoughts... :D
Posted Image
Off

The Flame
Member Avatar
I ish the monochromatic sheep.
It's not that bad, but you've changed your person into a point where his details are lost and you're only really seeing the shading. Try keeping the details when they aren't overwhelming. Another thing that you could work on is experimenting with placing the focus point, he's straight in the middle of the canvas, try experimenting with him being off to the side or something new. One thing that I really do not like about this is the border, they always make me feel like it's constricting the work, so try it out with no border next time, remember some things look better without it, and I think that this is one of them. The biggest problem I have on this is the lighting. The brightest part of this is the yellow at the top, and the way it is shining down on him it would make his jacket a lot brighter instead of having all the shading on him. Keep realistic things in mind with lighting, it may not look good at the moment, but in the end it will pay off.
*Le Sig*

Posted Image
The Flame |Outline Staff
Posted Image
Made By Akash
Off

Ancient Blonde
Member Avatar
The Sexiest of the Sexy
You forgot rule of thirds, but other than that I think it looks good.

Posted Image
We are hiring! Two Staff positions are currently open, and one Administrator. If you are interested in any of these, PM me or e-mail me at ancientblonde@live.ca

Spoiler: click to toggle

Off

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Art Display · Next Topic »

Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Outline Live