Multi
Multi
Closed
No Theme of the Month?
Topic Started: Sunday, 6. April 2014, 11:41 (2,975 Views)
Aidan
Member Avatar
Level 12
The last Theme of the Month was held in January...
Off

Moonface
Member Avatar
Level 5
I hadn't even noticed. And now I have I don't feel surprised about it anyway. At the rate things seem to be going it's going to take one hell of a revamp and a kick up the ass to push this community up to how it was when the new theme was unveiled. When simple things like this are being neglected for no apparent reason, it doesn't give me hope when staff are saying things are being discussed and worked on. :/
Posted Image

Posted Image

Home | Forums | Twitter
Off

Joe
Member Avatar
Hi.
Moonface
Sunday, 6. April 2014, 15:10
I hadn't even noticed. And now I have I don't feel surprised about it anyway. At the rate things seem to be going it's going to take one hell of a revamp and a kick up the ass to push this community up to how it was when the new theme was unveiled. When simple things like this are being neglected for no apparent reason, it doesn't give me hope when staff are saying things are being discussed and worked on. :/
It's being actively discussed, I can vouch for this. They will do what's best. (y)
Joe
Off

Aidan
Member Avatar
Level 12
Joe
Monday, 7. April 2014, 02:47
Moonface
It's being actively discussed, I can vouch for this. They will do what's best. (y)
It's not that I don't believe you, but what bothers me most is that several current staff members have logged in and disregarded this topic completely. That's the part that saddens me. At least come forward and admit the problem.

Edit: I'm all for helping out (personally, even), but that needs to be said. Just adding a theme does not solve the issue that the board lacks what it ought to have most: resources. Given there are so many already, I would have hoped that the increase in graphics-capable staff would allow for more output in that area. And yes, we're all plagued with exams, but that doesn't cut us off completely. I'm still here and have tons to worry about.
Edited by Aidan, Monday, 7. April 2014, 17:44.
Off

Doug
Member Avatar
Level 9
We will be releasing an official update in the coming days that will address this and more.
Off

Chance
No Avatar
Dang, dang, dang, skeet, skeet, skeet, She do that thing for three retweets
Aidan
Monday, 7. April 2014, 17:41
Joe
Monday, 7. April 2014, 02:47
Moonface
It's not that I don't believe you, but what bothers me most is that several current staff members have logged in and disregarded this topic completely. That's the part that saddens me. At least come forward and admit the problem.

Edit: I'm all for helping out (personally, even), but that needs to be said. Just adding a theme does not solve the issue that the board lacks what it ought to have most: resources. Given there are so many already, I would have hoped that the increase in graphics-capable staff would allow for more output in that area. And yes, we're all plagued with exams, but that doesn't cut us off completely. I'm still here and have tons to worry about.
Trust me when I say I read this topic around the time it was posted. I acknowledged it, but it's being discussed completely, whether believed or not, ultimately it won't make a difference.
Posted Image
GET READY FOR A NEW OUTLINE...

Show our Guests how much you appreciate us by writing a testimonial!
| Ask me a question!

Off

Cody
Member Avatar
Winter is coming.
Outline Archives
F E E D B A C K

Thank you for your feedback- it has been discussed and moved to the archive.

Cody | Outline Staff
Posted Image
Posted Image
Off

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Archived Feedback · Next Topic »
Closed

Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Outline Live