Multi
Multi
Help
Topic Started: Wednesday, 13. July 2016, 15:00 (606 Views)
KyleMN
Member Avatar
Level 1
Yo its KyleFA i need help getting my password and getting into my account please :D
Unknown error.
Error Code: 22010:10636

thats the error i get when i hit forgot passsword
Edited by KyleMN, Wednesday, 13. July 2016, 15:03.
Off

Joe
Member Avatar
Hi.
'Sup man!

I sent a password reset to your primary account. I left the email address alone, but I can update that and send another reset if you still can't get in.
Joe
Off

KyleMN
Member Avatar
Level 1
I still cant, can you change the email to shakolax32@aol.com. I still get the same error... you can change the password too or is that the root who can only do that feature..?
Off

Aidan
Member Avatar
Level 12
Why not just change his password, Joe?
Off

Joe
Member Avatar
Hi.
Aidan, I didn't go that route in light of security. I was fairly sure that Kyle was exactly who he says he was, but in the off chance that someone mimicked his profile and wanted access to his account, I certainly wouldn't want to just send a new password or change emails. Sending a reset to his email without changing it was the only foolproof option.

With that being said, Kyle, I did reset your password if you didn't catch my message. :)
Joe
Off

KyleMN
Member Avatar
Level 1
I got your message but the email you said it was sent to doesnt have any new emails... ?! btw joe i got a question for u if u got time u shud send me ur skype or something
Off

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Induction · Next Topic »

Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Outline Live